- 1760 INR
- 795 C
- 143.94 g/mol Grams (g)
We are a professionally managed prominent organization with an impressive track record in manufacturing a complete range of Molybdenum Trioxide. Depending on the temperatures, this type of chemical appears white or slightly yellow to slightly bluish in color. It actively gets combined with bases and acids to form a series of polymeric compounds. The Molybdenum Trioxide offered by us is an odorless powder and available for our customers in granular or crystalline form.
Technical Properties :
|Assay (As MoO3)||99.50% Min.|
|Alkalies (Na + K)||0.02% Max.|
|Copper (Cu)||0.02% Max.|
|Iron (Fe)||0.02% Max.|
|Silicon (Si)||0.01% Max.|
|Water (H2)||0.12% Max.|
|Insoluble in NH4OH Solution ( AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE )||Clear Colourless|
Physical Properties :
- Particle Size in Microns 1.4 Max.
- Bulk Density in grams/cc 1.00
- Used in PVC as flame retardant/low smoke
- Used in Pigment industries..
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 200-300 Per Month
- 7-10 Days
- In 25 Kg Poly Bag
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
54/7-9, Site 4 Industrial Area, Sahibabad,, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201010, India